This manifestation of the Spirit can reveal who Christ is more fully and give you information that you could not have without the Spirit revealing it. It does not come by study and research. It is a gift of the Spirit, not of your own mental faculties.
Tag Archives: What are the gifts in 1 Cor. 12:7-11
3. Gifts of the Spirit: Faith
This is a surge of trust that God will give anyone who needs it and in accordance with his will.
4. Gifts of the Spirit: Gifts of Healings
Healings come in all shapes and sizes, so expect God to work in a variety of ways.
5. Gifts of the Spirit: Workings of Miracles
This gift is available to all, today, not just a special few. God will give it to you when you need it most.
6. Gifts of the Spirit: Prophecy
This gift can be very edifying for you and the church. It is not a preacher’s inspired sermon. And don’t despise it, either, says the Scripture.
7. Gifts of the Spirit: Discernings of Spirits
It is a broad enough to help you distinguish between the false and the true, the Holy Spirit and evil spirits, deceived and true humans.
8. Gifts of the Spirit: Spirit-Inspired Languages (‘Tongues’)
It is important to study this gift.
9. Gifts of the Spirit: Interpretation of Spirit-Inspired Languages
This gift depends on Spirit-inspired languages (‘tongues’). Without them, interpretation would not be needed. This post gives a basic teaching of this gift.